Volunteer and Support
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
Here’s how you can help:
- Coordinate communications between Holy Child and alumnae regarding various events.
- Be a mentor to a current student or alumnae interested in your field of work.
- Be an internship sponsor for a senior student for two weeks in the spring.
- Join one of the three committees of the Alumnae Council: Archives and Education, Alumnae Recognition and Outreach, Networking and Events
- Serve as a Class Representative – Be the first point of contact between Holy Child and your class.
- Help with Reunion planning – this year it’s the 0’s and the 5’s
- Speak to the students in the classroom or during an assembly
- Host a Holy Child regional gathering in Florida, New York, DC, MD, or VA at your home or place of work.
- Write an article for the Connelly Contact magazine
If you are interested in volunteering, please contact Lauren Phifer Robinson '08.